"These are by far the most comfortable work out pants I have. I love them so much and wear them all the time!" - Kathy M
Every bum is a big bum in scrunch bums!
Bike shorts were invented by Kim Kardashian and Instagram, these bike shorts actually have nothing to do with riding bicycles.
In red with white to match with the entire FKN Gym Wear women's clothing range, nylon/spandex fabric works to wick moisture away to keep you cool and dry.
✔ Scrunch bum
✔ Referee length
✔ High Waist
Our model is 169cm tall and wearing a size Extra Small.
For care instructions & FKN secret activewear cleaning hacks, click Pro Tips below!
- Lay your bike shorts flat to air dry. Try hanging them over several rungs of a clothes horse rather than the clothes line so that they don't stretch out of shape.
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only and never use fabric softener on your activewear. Fabric softener can damage the technical properties of a sports fabric and remove it's abilities to be sweat-wicking, anti-bacterial, etc.
- If you get a bleach stain on your bike shorts, use a Sharpie to dab the spot back to black.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your gear, try washing them in a lingerie bag with your crop tops and leggings.
- If your shorts get wrinkled, never iron them! Use a clothes steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- Built from 75% Nylon & 25% Spandex.
- All of our women's gym apparel is proudly designed in Australia by bodybuilders.
*All content on this website relating to products including (or are similar nature to) medicines, vitamins and supplements are not intended to be
used for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any health condition or disease. The information provided on our page does not constitute
advice and should not be taken over the advice of medical practitioners, pharmicists, or any other licensed healthcare professionals. You should
contact your healthcare provider in relation to this product if you believe you have a medical issue. Please ensure that you always read the label
and follow any instructions that come with the product you use or consume. Please do not rely on the information stated on our website. Please
note results may vary