For care instructions & FKN secret activewear cleaning hacks, click Care Tips below!
- For best results, spot clean with baby wipes or Windex and a damp cloth.
- If your lifting straps start to smell, put in a clear plastic bag and leave in the freezer overnight (it FKN works).
- If you must, wash in cold or warm water only. Light colours with lights, dark colours with other dark's. These straps should be washed with your dark clothes.
- To remove stains from your gym accessories, add two tablespoons of vinegar to one cup water and apply directly to the stains. Rub gently, let sit for 30 minutes and wash.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your straps, try washing them in a laundry bag.
- To get deodorant stains out of pretty much any material, rub the fabric together. It even works on weightlifting straps!
- Built from 100% steel-cut cotton.
- Designed in Australia by bodybuilders to FKNLIFT.
*All content on this website relating to products including (or are similar nature to) medicines, vitamins and supplements are not intended to be
used for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any health condition or disease. The information provided on our page does not constitute
advice and should not be taken over the advice of medical practitioners, pharmicists, or any other licensed healthcare professionals. You should
contact your healthcare provider in relation to this product if you believe you have a medical issue. Please ensure that you always read the label
and follow any instructions that come with the product you use or consume. Please do not rely on the information stated on our website. Please
note results may vary