- Lay your sweater flat to air dry. Try hanging it over several rungs of a clothes horse rather than the clothes line so that they don't stretch out of shape.
- To get rid of any odors on your gym clothes, try wrapping them in glad wrap or in a large zip lock bag and place it in the freezer overnight.
- Putting your fleecy clothes in the freezer overnight can also stop them shedding.
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only. Wash jumpers and other fleece garments separately.
- If your sweater gets wrinkled, never iron it! Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- Built from 80% steel-cut cotton & 20% Polyester.
- All of our men's apparel is designed in Australia by bodybuilders.
*All content on this website relating to products including (or are similar nature to) medicines, vitamins and supplements are not intended to be
used for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any health condition or disease. The information provided on our page does not constitute
advice and should not be taken over the advice of medical practitioners, pharmicists, or any other licensed healthcare professionals. You should
contact your healthcare provider in relation to this product if you believe you have a medical issue. Please ensure that you always read the label
and follow any instructions that come with the product you use or consume. Please do not rely on the information stated on our website. Please
note results may vary