- To remove makeup from your gym singlets and t-shirts use makeup removal wipes. If that doesn't work, try putting some shaving foam directly onto the stain (foam only, not shave gel). Let it sit for a few minutes then rub into the stain. Leave for a few more minutes and then rinse with warm water then wash. If the stain persists, simply repeat.
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only. Light colours with lights, dark colours with other dark's.
- To remove sweat stains from the pits area, add two tablespoons of vinegar to one cup water and apply directly to the stains. Rub gently, let sit for 30 minutes and wash.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your clothes, try washing them in a lingerie bag.
- If your singlets are wrinkled, never iron them. Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- Built from 75% Cotton, 20% Polyester & 5% Elastane.
-All of our women's gym wear is proudly designed in Australia by bodybuilders.
Women’s Gym Singlets
*All content on this website relating to products including (or are similar nature to) medicines, vitamins and supplements are not intended to be
used for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any health condition or disease. The information provided on our page does not constitute
advice and should not be taken over the advice of medical practitioners, pharmicists, or any other licensed healthcare professionals. You should
contact your healthcare provider in relation to this product if you believe you have a medical issue. Please ensure that you always read the label
and follow any instructions that come with the product you use or consume. Please do not rely on the information stated on our website. Please
note results may vary