"These are my all time favorite tights true to size! Super comfy! Fantastic for plus size girls too!" - Kirsten P.
Do you know why gym leggings are pants? Because they're pants.
✔ Squat-Proof Guarantee
✔ Popular 7/8 Length
✔ 7 Hidden Pockets
Not everyone is wearing leggings just to grab coffee with the girls, FKN ladies actually lift in them & THEN go and have coffee.
Our NEW LILAC Squat Proof Leggings are true to size and complete with seven hidden pockets. One on each leg, (smartphone sized) one in the lower back section of your waistband and you can find the rest...
The world class nylon/spandex fabric wicks sweat away to keep you cool and dry.
Our model is 162cm tall & wearing a size small.
For care instructions & FKN secret active wear cleaning hacks, clickPro Tipsbelow!
- Lay your leggings flat to air dry. Try hanging them over several rungs of a clothes horse rather than the clothes line so that they don't stretch out of shape.
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only and never use fabric softener on your activewear. Fabric softener can damage the technical properties of a sports fabric and remove it's abilities to be sweat-wicking, anti-bacterial, etc.
- If you get a bleach stain on your black leggings, use a Sharpie to dab the spot back to black.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your leggings, try washing them in a lingerie bag with your crop tops and sports bras.
- If your leggings are wrinkled, never iron them! Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- Built from 80% Nylon & 20% Spandex.
- All of our women's leggings are proudly designed in Australia by bodybuilders.
*All content on this website relating to products including (or are similar nature to) medicines, vitamins and supplements are not intended to be
used for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any health condition or disease. The information provided on our page does not constitute
advice and should not be taken over the advice of medical practitioners, pharmicists, or any other licensed healthcare professionals. You should
contact your healthcare provider in relation to this product if you believe you have a medical issue. Please ensure that you always read the label
and follow any instructions that come with the product you use or consume. Please do not rely on the information stated on our website. Please
note results may vary