WE RECOMMEND GOING UP A SIZE AS THEY ARE TIGHT FITTING
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only. Light colours with lights, dark colours with other dark's.
- To remove sweat stains from the pits area of your apparel, add two tablespoons of vinegar to one cup water and apply directly to the stains. Rub gently, let sit for 30 minutes and wash.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your shirts, try washing them in a laundry bag.
- If your gym t-shirts are wrinkled, never iron them. Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- To get deodorant stains out of pretty much any material, rub the fabric together. It even works on black clothing!
- Built from 100% steel-cut cotton.
- All of our women's gym apparel is proudly designed in Australia for bodybuilding by bodybuilders.
*All content on this website relating to products including (or are similar nature to) medicines, vitamins and supplements are not intended to be
used for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any health condition or disease. The information provided on our page does not constitute
advice and should not be taken over the advice of medical practitioners, pharmicists, or any other licensed healthcare professionals. You should
contact your healthcare provider in relation to this product if you believe you have a medical issue. Please ensure that you always read the label
and follow any instructions that come with the product you use or consume. Please do not rely on the information stated on our website. Please
note results may vary