"Best gym shorts I've found for leg day, sit great, they stretch and dry quickly." - Dan D
The all new FKN Gym Wear men's Apollo gym shorts are lightweight, tough and can be worn with any colour shirt, singlet or hoodie that you want, they even look good with a fancy date night shirt, so you will definitely impress that special lady.
✔ Squat proof
✔ Quick dry
✔ Quad length
The custom outer thigh splits, make them 100% squat proof and no zippers means they will sit in the one place and won't uncomfortably bunch up (you know what I mean), especially on leg extensions and hamstring curls.
They're made from a special quick dry fabric, so you can jump in the pool or sauna after training so you won't need to carry around a change of clothes.
Model is 178cm tall and wearing size M.
Make sure to check out our entire men's gym clothing range including t-shirts, stringers, hoodies and track pants!
AfterPay available online with free express shipping in Australia on all orders over $75.
For care instructions & FKN secret apparel cleaning hacks, click Pro Tips below!
Men’s Gym Shorts | Apollo
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only. Light colours with lights, dark colours with other dark's. These grey shorts should be washed with your dark clothes.
- To remove stains from your gym apparel, add two tablespoons of vinegar to one cup water and apply directly to the stains. Rub gently, let sit for 30 minutes and wash.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your shorts, try washing them in a laundry bag.
- If your gym shorts are wrinkled, never iron them. Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- To get deodorant stains out of pretty much any material, rub the fabric together. It even works on grey clothing!
- Built from 100% Polyester.
- All of our men's gym wear is proudly designed in Australia by bodybuilders.
Men's Gym Shorts
*All content on this website relating to products including (or are similar nature to) medicines, vitamins and supplements are not intended to be
used for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any health condition or disease. The information provided on our page does not constitute
advice and should not be taken over the advice of medical practitioners, pharmicists, or any other licensed healthcare professionals. You should
contact your healthcare provider in relation to this product if you believe you have a medical issue. Please ensure that you always read the label
and follow any instructions that come with the product you use or consume. Please do not rely on the information stated on our website. Please
note results may vary