"One of my favorite shirts to wear, lots have stopped and asked where I’m getting neat shirts from and have passed on you’re info." - Peter
Here's a FKN fashion tip...Red t-shirts look awesome with tattoos.
Don't have tattoos? They also make your chest and arms look bigger too, probably.
✔ Tapered cut for bodybuilders
✔ Fitted sleeves
✔ Perfect length for in and out of the gym
FKN Gym Wear men's clothing is true to size, so if you like to wear your t-shirts a little looser, we recommend going up a size.
For care instructions & FKN secret activewear cleaning hacks, click Pro Tips below!
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only. Light colours with lights, dark colours with other dark's. This beige t-shirt should be washed with your light clothes.
- To remove sweat stains from the pits area of your apparel, add two tablespoons of vinegar to one cup water and apply directly to the stains. Rub gently, let sit for 30 minutes and wash.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your shirts, try washing them in a laundry bag.
- If your gym t-shirts are wrinkled, never iron them. Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- To get deodorant stains out of pretty much any material, rub the fabric together. It even works on black clothing!
- Built from 100% steel-cut cotton.
- All of our men's gym apparel is proudly designed in Australia for bodybuilding by bodybuilders.
Men’s Gym T-Shirts Size Guide
Our Men's T-Shirts are measured relaxed (laying flat). Please take this into account when choosing your size.
Chest measurements are HALF size. Measurements represent from one armpit to the other armpit in CM.
*All content on this website relating to products including (or are similar nature to) medicines, vitamins and supplements are not intended to be
used for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any health condition or disease. The information provided on our page does not constitute
advice and should not be taken over the advice of medical practitioners, pharmicists, or any other licensed healthcare professionals. You should
contact your healthcare provider in relation to this product if you believe you have a medical issue. Please ensure that you always read the label
and follow any instructions that come with the product you use or consume. Please do not rely on the information stated on our website. Please
note results may vary