I'm not saying our scrunch bum shorts are the greatest ever made, but, they're the greatest ever made.
They're comfortable, cool and tough! In grey and white so they can be worn with any colour shirt, singlet or hoodie that you want.
✔ Squat-Proof Guarantee
✔ Sweat-Wicking Technology
✔ Super Scrunch
Made from a brand new sweat wicking polyester/nylon fabric, they're 100% squat proof and also feature a medium/high waistband and extra bum scrunch. They won't ride up when you deadlift or squat, but still cheeky enough to show off your booty gains!
Our model is 162cm tall and wearing a size small. She is also wearing our FENOM Gym Crop to complete the look.
Make sure to check out our entire women's gym clothing range including crop tops, leggings, singlets and hoodies!
- Lay your scrunch bums flat to air dry. Try hanging them over several rungs of a clothes horse rather than the clothes line so that they don't stretch out of shape.
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only and never use fabric softener. Fabric softener can damage the technical properties of a sports fabric and remove it's abilities to be sweat-wicking, anti-bacterial, etc.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling in your scrunch bum, try washing them in a lingerie bag with your crop tops and leggings.
- If your shorts are wrinkled, never iron them! Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- Built from 80% Nylon & 20% Spandex.
-All of our women's gym clothing is proudly designed in Australia by bodybuilders.
*All content on this website relating to products including (or are similar nature to) medicines, vitamins and supplements are not intended to be
used for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any health condition or disease. The information provided on our page does not constitute
advice and should not be taken over the advice of medical practitioners, pharmicists, or any other licensed healthcare professionals. You should
contact your healthcare provider in relation to this product if you believe you have a medical issue. Please ensure that you always read the label
and follow any instructions that come with the product you use or consume. Please do not rely on the information stated on our website. Please
note results may vary