Make sure to check out the rest of the FKN Gym Wear women's gym clothing range for more crops, singlets and tanks!
AfterPay available online with free express shipping in Australia on all orders over $75.
For care instructions & FKN secret activewear cleaning hacks, click Pro Tips below!
- Lay your gym crops flat to air dry. Try hanging them over several rungs of a clothes horse rather than the clothes line so that they don't stretch out of shape.
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only and never use fabric softener on your activewear. Fabric softener can damage the technical properties of a sports fabric and remove it's abilities to be sweat-wicking, anti-bacterial, etc.
- To remove makeup from your crop tops use makeup removal wipes. If that doesn't work, try putting some shaving foam directly onto the stain (foam only, not shave gel). Let it sit for a few minutes then rub into the stain. Leave for a few more minutes and then rinse with warm water then wash. If the stain persists, simply repeat.
- If you get a bleach stain on your black crop top, use a Sharpie to dab the spot back to black.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your crop tops, try washing them in a lingerie bag with your leggings.
- If your sports bras get wrinkled, never iron them! Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- Built from 80% Nylon & 20% Spandex.
- Proudly designed in Australia by bodybuilders.
Women’s Gym Crop - FENOM
*All content on this website relating to products including (or are similar nature to) medicines, vitamins and supplements are not intended to be
used for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any health condition or disease. The information provided on our page does not constitute
advice and should not be taken over the advice of medical practitioners, pharmicists, or any other licensed healthcare professionals. You should
contact your healthcare provider in relation to this product if you believe you have a medical issue. Please ensure that you always read the label
and follow any instructions that come with the product you use or consume. Please do not rely on the information stated on our website. Please
note results may vary