"Great products, fast shipping, happy customer." - Jade S
Wear a gym tank to warm up, then peel it off to show your FKN Crop.
✔ Deep cut arm holes
✔ Tapered to waist cut
✔ Length sits on your hips
On the rare occasion that you're not training lower body (I'm joking, but seriously), you're going to need your arms and shoulders hanging out of something gangsta.
Our Gangsta Tank Top is true to size and has a slightly oversized head hole so you can easily avoid getting sweat and makeup on it when you take it off.
In black to match with the entire FKN Gym Wear women's clothing range.
Our model is 162cm tall and wearing a size small. She is also wearing our FKN Booty Shorts to complete the look.
AfterPay available online with free express shipping in Australia on all orders over $75.
For care instructions & FKN secret apparel cleaning hacks, click Pro Tips below!
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only. Light colours with lights, dark colours with other dark's.
- To remove makeup from your gym singlets and t-shirts use makeup removal wipes. If that doesn't work, try putting some shaving foam directly onto the stain (foam only, not shave gel). Let it sit for a few minutes then rub into the stain. Leave for a few more minutes and then rinse with warm water then wash. If the stain persists, simply repeat.
- To remove sweat stains from the pits area, add two tablespoons of vinegar to one cup water and apply directly to the stains. Rub gently, let sit for 30 minutes and wash.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your shirts, try washing them in a lingerie bag.
- If your singlets or tanks are wrinkled, never iron them. Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- Built from 95% Cotton & 5% Spandex.
-All of our women's gym clothing is proudly designed in Australia by bodybuilders.
Women’s Gym Tank Top
*All content on this website relating to products including (or are similar nature to) medicines, vitamins and supplements are not intended to be
used for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any health condition or disease. The information provided on our page does not constitute
advice and should not be taken over the advice of medical practitioners, pharmicists, or any other licensed healthcare professionals. You should
contact your healthcare provider in relation to this product if you believe you have a medical issue. Please ensure that you always read the label
and follow any instructions that come with the product you use or consume. Please do not rely on the information stated on our website. Please
note results may vary